1. Entry into the competition will be deemed as agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. unBuilt is an initiative by Architecture Live! and Blank Space Studio with Design Plus as their Knowledge Partner – all information regarding the same can be found here.
3.1. Entries can only be submitted after signing up with ArchitectureLive! (The submission guidelines can be found here)
3.2. The sole route to submitting entries is via (link to submission form). Entries submitted via unauthorized channels, including but not limited to Email, post and unregistered entrants will not be accepted.
3.3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3.4. The competition is only open to architects registered with CoA
3.5. The entries which do not comply with our submission guidelines and/or have not provided full information will be disqualified without notice
3.6. The deadline for entries is . After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. All queries regarding the competition can be sent at . No queries will be entertained after .
5. The organizers reserve the right to amend the schedule and/or these terms and conditions at any time. Changes, if any, will be announced on the website, and on the subsequent social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By agreeing to these T&C, the participant takes full responsibility of keeping themselves acquainted with these notices, and will not hold the organizers liable for any miscommunication regarding the same.
6. The organizers do not take responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
7.1. A panel of advisors will be appointed for the purpose of selecting and curating the best entries and creating a discourse about unBuilt on its blog. The opinions stated by the advisors are their own, and not endorsed by the organizers.
7.2. No part of the writ on the blog may be reproduced without the explicit consent from the writer as well as ArchitectureLive! Any failure to do the same will be considered copyright infringement.
7.3. Any entry might be rejected/disqualified at any time during the evaluation process, without notice. The organizers and its panel of advisors are not liable to justify this decision, and no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained.
7.4. Winners will be chosen:
In neither case are the organizers liable to disclose the details of the process and/or justify the winning entries. No correspondence regarding the same will be entertained.
8.The organizers are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this competition. The details for the prizes awarded in the competition can be found here.
9. The winner will be notified by .
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
11. The participants agree to the use of their name/firm’s name and submitted information in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Indian legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant’s prior consent.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network on which the entries may be featured.
13.The organizers decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.